Tony Powell, the owner of Naturestimeline is a freelancer, wildlife (chiefly birds) surveyor and researcher. Yet, the blog’s foremost intentions are to promote our mutual admiration for nature and its conservation. This is often achieved through your business or leisure activities without much consideration. Naturestimeline’s tagline is “personal observations from the natural world as the search continues for a new approach to conservation” and this is the core aim of my blog.
I have an undying passion for natural history and with this blog, I will slowly be sure to reveal this. Some intentions of the Blog are set out below.
- Attempt to understand the need for modern conservation practice against the backdrop of a changing climate.
- Together we can find a much-needed new approach to conservation and I will explain how we have it in all of us, to turn things around for nature”.
- To openly promote British Natural History items of interest.
- I will also endeavour to produce a timeline of natural events for the United Kingdom, like no other
- I want to work with your wildlife-friendly business
Now moving onto the services that I can provide to your business:
Let me do your research when you simply don’t have the time or resources
Let me evaluate the wildlife and bird distributions on your land-holdings
Let me provide tailored reports so you can adapt your land to suit their ongoing conservation
Let me create click-worthy headlines for your latest sales pitch or product promotion
Let me assist your business in going paperless
Do you see your business as a wildlife-friendly one? If so, let me blog about it on these pages.
Let me promote your nature-admiring business via Social Media so you gain wider exposure
Always, feel free to contact me for general information or to acquire my services as a Bird Surveyor/Researcher and for other ad-hoc project works. Either way, please use the contact details below even if you want to reach out to me.
Don’t forget you can simply subscribe to my blog for updates by clicking on the follow button at the Right Hand Side of this page………