Naturestimeline encapsulates my own personal observations from the natural world as the search continues for a new approach to conservation. Moreover, naturestimeline will illustrate to you, why we need to do more and how we can all be conservationists in our own right.
I have an undying passion for natural history, and with this blog, I will slowly be sure to reveal this. Some intentions of the Blog are set out below.
- Attempt to understand the need for modern conservation practice against the backdrop of a changing climate.
- Together we can find a much-needed new approach to conservation, and I will explain how we have it in all of us, to turn things around for nature”.
- To openly promote British Natural History items of interest.
- I will also endeavour to produce a timeline of natural events for the United Kingdom, like no other
- Ultimately, I want to work with your wildlife-friendly business
For the very latest postings, select the top post from my MOST RECENT RAMBLES link on the Left Hand Side of this page. For older and more precise searches, please use the FIND CONTENT YOU LOVE! link, available via the Right Hand Side menu.
As for the why and what the aims of the blog are, click here or on the NATURESTIMELINE MISSION STATEMENT AND BUSINESS OBJECTIVES header above.
As well as the naturestimeline, for those interested in Ornithology, you may wish to visit my other blog, UKbirdingtimeline. This is accessible via the above link – here or directly at UKbirdingtimeline
And for ongoing nature conservation stories and related news items and comment, you may wish to follow the link to my Facebook pages by clicking on the Red Admiral butterfly image at the bottom of this post.
Happy searching and Best Wishes.
Tony William Powell
Alternatively, search for my details online at LinkedIn by clicking on the profile badge/link below.